What is your animation missing?
Where could your work be improved?
How can you reach that expert level?
Figuring out how to become a great animator can be really tough. You practice hard, but you are not sure if you are getting anywhere. You worked forever on a project, but something is off that you can’t seem to fix.
Here’s what helped me to become a pro:
The fastest way to
improve your creative skills
Get professional feedback!
Professional feedback will help you to
- eliminate mistakes that you just don’t see anymore,
- conquer your weaknesses and bring out your strengths,
- make your workflow more effective and organized,
- teach you exciting new methods and techniques.
But how do you get this valuable input?
Take your art to the next level – thanks to professional input
Learning with an animation mentor is much faster and more effective than having to filter irrelevant information from a class or online tutorial.
FREE first call
Let’s talk about your work and your struggles
- 15 minutes online call
- quick tips to improve your work
- let’s analyze how you can level up your skills
15 minute recorded video critique
Submit your work (animation, demoreel, character design, story idea) and I will record a 15 minute video critique packed with tips and advice.
- 15-minute video, sent to you within a week
- drawing and annotating over your work
- explaining how you can improve mistakes and overcome weaknesses
- showing you how to bring out your strengths even more
- giving you relevant advice on any questions you have
30 minute recorded video critique
You get a 30 minute video critique of your work (animation, demoreel, character design, story idea) diving deep into analysis. If you want I can give you exercises, so you have a roadmap on how to improve your skills.
- 30-minute video, sent to you within a week
- all the helpful annotations and advice from the 15-minute offer, plus:
- exercises to speed up your skill building
- optional: developing a long term learning plan to get you where you want to be.
1 hour live video call
In this 1-hour long live online call we can go much deeper than in any other package. Enough time to analyze long animations, many scenes form your demoreel or really plan out your learning or project schedule. It’s a one on one conversation, so you can ask questions and get answers immediately.
- 60-minute online video call
- all the skill-boosting critiquing, exercises and advice from the previous offers
- but live, personal and more in-depth
- detailed conversation helping you with your struggles and goals
- requires a microphone, Skype and Google Hangouts and ideally a webcam.