Animator Island is very excited to present to you a new series where your questions find professional answers! Josh Taback, Director for Disney TV and long time animator including work on The Simpsons, is rolling up his sleeves to tackle your toughest drawing and animation questions. Read on to find out how to get your inquiry in the next installment!
There may be a burning question in the back of your mind that you’ve always wanted to ask, or you might be in the middle of a particular drawing that just seems to be missing that certain something. Whatever the case, Josh is available to provide valuable feedback in this new set of articles. In case you’re overloaded with questions to ask, here are a few starting points that might help you narrow things down to the perfect question:
- What is something that you would like to see that you feel most drawing tutorials don’t cover?
- What part of the body do you find particularly tricky to draw?
- What are some trouble spots that continue to spring up and you can’t seem to find your way around?
- What objects or poses do you find particularly tricky to draw?
- Why doesn’t this look right? Send in your drawing for a chance to have it revised. Find out what’s eluding you to bring it to a higher level!
If you’ve got questions or a drawing to submit, you can send it to QA at animatorisland.com, or leave your request in the comments below as another way to go. Whatever you do, don’t miss this unique opportunity to finally answer the ponderings you’ve been mulling over! Josh will respond to one question at a time, so if yours isn’t answered in the next segment hold tight because there will be future entries in the series as well.